Monday, June 8

Neglected Things

MY LIST OF THINGS BEING NEGLECTED:
Yard work, cooking (in particular, healthy cooking that involves doing more than opening a box of something frozen or canned), house cleaning (particularly the toothpaste spatter on the bathroom mirror, and the unmopped porch floor), the completion of James' new room, my body aches & pains, leaving blog comments, making phone calls, leftovers in the fridge that are long rotted, cleaning and defrosting the fridge freezer downstairs, the cats, the hamster (although not so much as the cats), my devotions... I'm sure there is more that is mising!
MY LIST OF THINGS I'M TRYING NOT TO NEGLECT:
God, Ryan, James, family and friends

3 comments :

Wenona said...

...and that second list is the perfect way to live your life. The other stuff is just a phase that will pass soon enough. :)

Jamie said...

I hear ya! Right now I'm staring at a couch filled with unfolded laundry - some of which has been there since yesterday...

Brandi said...

lol, why is it always that the list of things we don't do is so much longer?! But it's true that the second, shorter list is by far most important!