Wednesday, May 21

Eighteen Months

There has been a lot going on in our lives lately. It's been a week or two of emotional ups and downs, and I haven't had the energy or ambition to blog about it. However, I could HARDLY let James' 18 month birthday go by without a post! James is everything we could ask for in a son, and far more. He keeps us laughing constantly. His latest antics mostly revolve around his talking. He is talking A LOT! He really says almost anything we say, as well as having memorized a few books already. He sings a song my mom taught him called "Wind, Wind, Wind the Thread", and does all the actions. If you ask him what he likes to watch on TV, he will say with great enthusiasm "HOCKEEEEEY!". I have about a million things I could say about him, but above all, I am so proud to be his mommy. I love every day that God gives us with James. My cousin Leanne was here today taking photos - I can't wait to show them to you!

6 comments :

Trev and Rebekah said...

Can't wait to see the pics.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Isaiah now likes that song. Thanks for teaching me so many neat little songs.

-Me- said...

Oh my, it honestly feels just like yesterday that I was watching your video post (remember the dance trying to induce labor?) LOL, makes me smile thinking about it...you're such a fantastic mother, Heather, God has really blessed you with an amazing son...He is so precious....this picture of him is adorable...can't wait to see the rest! He looks like such a fun little boy! We definitely need to set up a play date in the near future too!

Brandi said...

peeked at the photos on Leanne's blog. What a cutie

Trev and Rebekah said...

Great pics on the blog

-Me- said...

awww, I loved all the pictures, they're fantastic!!! He is growing up so fast, isn't he!!!

Dianna said...

he looks gooder!