Thursday, July 1

Pic Post

James Kennedy:
James never ceases to amaze us with his vocabulary, imagination, energy, and enthusiasm. He loves art, cars, and just imagining things all day long. He is excited to start preschool in the fall - though I don't know if I'm ready for that, and have many concerns that he will be unable to focus - he is ALWAYS moving! He is hilarious, charming, sensitive, mischiveous, and did I mention hilarious?! Hopefully soon this little acrobat will learn to listen and obey...

Rayya Katherine Faith:
This little beauty is almost 10 months old! She crawls, she sports 4 teeth (make that 5 as of two days later) and several more on the way, she smiles A LOT, wins the heart of all who meet her, will eat only table food, wants to walk and talk, never ceases to bring sunshine... but still does not sleep through the night.

11 comments :

Trev and Rebekah said...

I love how James lines up his cars.

I have my concerns about Isaiah sitting and listening as well in pre-school but if seeing him in Sunday School (when I am not around) is any indicator he'll do well. It may help to have other kids to watch and follow too.

Niki said...

there is such LIFE in James' eyes! He always looks like he's having the best time ever! And Rayya is just adorable! Her big blue eyes are just beautiful. You have been blessed with two adorable kids!

Carla said...

I can't wait to attend Gabriel and Rayya's wedding and James and Josie-Grace's wedding. Maybe they can just get married at the same time and save us both some money? Can you imagine the beautiful grandbabies we'd have?

Kimberley said...

your little girl´s curl is just too cute for words :)

Lindsay said...

oh her shoes!! I love!!

Nin said...

James seems allot like my Daniel. I bet they would get into a ton of mischief together :P
Rayya wears the cutest clothes too!
I'm glad you don't feel like you "need" to blog. Honestly, I hate it when I feel like I "need" to do anything. I like doing things because I want to.

Ang said...

They are positively the most cutest, most amazing niece and nephew we could ever dream of.

Domestic Bloggess said...

Oh my, James seems to have grown SO much since you last did an update on him. What a cutie. And Rayya - well, if she isn't the most adorable thing ever! Those shoes are pretty killer too :)

Domestic Bloggess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandi said...

Love that picture of Rayya in the white dress!

Jeremy said...

Great photos Heather -- what a tag team, these two!