Friday, November 20

My Big Little Boy

I just can't believe that it's been three years since this memorable post! What a wonderful three years it has been having James in our lives. He is such a huge blessing, and I can say with all honesty that I have very rarely taken him for granted. He is such a precious child. He continues to delight us with his fanciful vocabulary, and hilarious comments. He loves his little sister very much, and can often be seen inches from her face, telling her how cute she is! I feel so incredibly blessed to call James my son. I am so proud of him, and I love how gentle he is. Three years really does go by fast. Wow. We love you James, happy birthday!

4 comments :

Tammy G. said...

Happy Birthday, James.
Have an awesome day and another healthy year of learning and laughing.

Ang said...

Beautiful boy-did he like the books? Don't worry, there'll be more action based toys for Christmas, James...

Jamie said...

Happy birthday James!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday James!