Sunday, December 2

Christmas Card Exchange?

I just had a thought today, so I need your feedback. I would love to send all my blog readers/lurkers Christmas cards - but there is no way that I could do that. I was wondering if you would all like to participate in a card exchange? You would email me your mailing address and email address. Then I would email you back with the name and address of another one of my blog readers, and you would send a card to them. That way we all get a card in the mail from a blogger, and it's just kind of fun to get a card from someone you may or may not know! Plus, it will save a few trees if I don't have to send out a billion Christmas cards, and James won't lose his college fund to postage bills! If you are interested in participating, please email me with your mailing address and email address by December 9th. There is a link at the top of my blog that says "Email me". Click there to send. Thanks! I hope you can all be a part of the fun!

No comments :